- Write-up: Hack The Box – Rope Two - 17. January 2021
- Customizing Desinfec’t (and other Linux Live disks) - 29. September 2020
- Write-up: Hackvent 2019 - 1. January 2020
- The Future of Bitcoin - 6. July 2017
- Security of Things – World Conference - 21. June 2017
- Immutable, reliable, secure – A brief history of blockchain security - 15. May 2017
High level atmosphere. High level management. High level topics.
The companies represented came from nearly every industry sector: banking, energy, telecommunication, government, manufacturing & chemical industry as well as retail, entertainment, transportation, automotive and of course IT security. The delegates and speakers were all C-level management and mostly CIO / CISO.
So what are the hottest topics? Where is the industry in terms of IoT Security at the moment? Continue reading “Security of Things – World Conference”